Nowra Marriage Celebrant and Personalised Ceremonies
“G’day and Thank You” for visiting my site and allowing me to introduce myself and my services to you.
My name is Paul, and I have been a Celebrant for over 20 years. I understand the importance of having a personalised ceremony, whether it is a wedding or saying goodbye to a loved one. My style is relaxed, easy going and friendly. I also conduct Renewal of Vows, Name Givings and Commitment Ceremonies.
So for a personalised, special and memorable ceremony why not fill in the enquiry form, skype, email or call me so I can become more than just the celebrant I can become a friend. We can meet for coffee (my shout) and we can plan your ceremony to have some laughs, tears and above all a day to remember.Read More →
For a full list of services and to find out more information, please see below.
Where do we start?
1Contact MeGet a quote online or phone 0407 782 909
2Make a BookingBook your wedding (weekday/weeknight/weekend) or arrange a no obligation meeting anytime. If we cannot meet, we can do it all by phone/email/mail
3Complete a NOIM FormYou must complete a ‘Notice of Intended Marriage’ Form. Get a copy from the Resources section on my website.
4Send NOIM FormSend me the Notice anytime from 18 months ahead.
– The deadline for receipt of the Notice for elopements/marriages at short notice is one month beforehand.
– Show me your birth certificates plus photo ID else your passports.
– If divorced, show your divorce certificate.
– If widowed, show your late spouse’s death certificate.
– There must be two witnesses to the wedding.
– If you need to obtain a birth certificate, please log onto the Registry of Births Deaths & Marriages by clicking here.
– If you need to obtain a divorce certificate, please contact the Family Law Court by phoning 1300 352 000 or emailing email@example.com.
(Original documents are required, not photocopies)
Delivering high output power the MA 705 Portable PA that I have has set a benchmark for performance in Portable Public Address. Portable, compact and powerful this popular unit is ideal for many applications such as: Schools / Sporting functions / Celebrants / Health and fitness clubs / Indoor and outdoor seminars / Conferences / Lecture.. read more →
So lovely hearing back from couples that I’ve done the wedding for and getting great feedback. So when Michelle emailed this testimonial and mentioned my whole family it was extra special. Michelle Slade 5star ‘ The only other man you will need at your wedding besides your husband-to-be is me’ … And these were the.. read more →
1. Brides, tuck a sugar cube into your glove — according to Greek culture, the sugar will sweeten your union. 2. The English believe a spider found in a wedding dress means good luck. 3. In English tradition, Wednesday is considered the “best day” to marry, although Monday is for wealth and Tuesday is for.. read more →
During the colder months of winter, weddings become less popular. But apart from a minor drop in temperature there’s little reason to avoid a winter wedding. Here we give you ten great reasons why you should get married in winter. Less chance of rain. One of the biggest fears brides face is rain on their.. read more →